What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
For what purpose do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etcIf at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, there are unsubscribe links you can utilize at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information you enter it and when we access it.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback regarding these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also see out Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
PO Box 56221
St. Petersburg, FL 33732